Well, let me begin by telling you i’m a twenty something living in the Pacific Northwest. I have a husband of two years, a baby who was born summer of 2010, and a very large network of family and friends you will probably read about in this blog.
- My name isn’t Dorothy.
- I’m an Alumni of Gonzaga University (Go Zags!).
- I can’t stand slow drivers – in fact, could you please go at least five over the speed limit? That way you will most certainly NOT get in my way.
- My childhood consisted of dance and singing lessons… of which I haven’t utilized since I graduated high school.
- My favorite food is dark chocolate and wine… is wine a food?
- I loooove to travel – on my bucket list Greece, Brazil, Prague, and Ireland – really anywhere I haven’t been yet.
- I have an online shopping addiction. Yesterday I bought a SteamVac and a High Chair. Ohh and diapers – isn’t that grand? I used to buy designer clothes…
- I’m not sure what my natural hair color is, but it has been about 4 months since I’ve dyed my hair and I don’t see any roots – so either i’ve reached my natural hair color ooooor my hairs stopped growing. Who knows.
- I love my ipod because it gives my life the background music I think it deserves.
- Comments are great – but if it’s not nice i’ll probably delete it. If it’s not nice but funny, I might keep it.
And finally, just a disclaimer – I love my son, husband, family, and job despite what you may read. This is more or less just my outlet to express any frusterations with all of thee above. Enjoy!